Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

my first blog ......

its really a nice feeling to be a blogger. for some people its passion,for some just a means to be occupied. Mine is a different case.


Let me first introduce myself to all you passionate listeners. i am more of a frustrated college guy who sucks with his grades at studies , always thinks of proposing to pretty girls ever found roaming in campus but hardly been noticed by any , thinking that god has created everyone with some qualities but was i his only mistake.......(many more things which listeners are expected to relate to their own).........................................


By the time you must have got some idea about what kind of person  m i and things will become clearer once this piece of writing ( might appear just a shit writing to some intellects) progresses. 
My inspiration for starting blogging was not guided by any firm belief of becoming popular or raising any issue where we really need to go back , paining our brain cells thinking have we really morally so much deteriorated...... nopes..... if you are looking for all those stuff , definitely you are searching the wrong pages.



This piece of writing is just an extempore arising due to the fact that as usual i had a bad day but still it made me dying to share my feelings which was killing me from within.  This is my 10th cigarette burning my finger for last few seconds , and my lungs for last two hours. so , needless to say i have been smoking continuously for last two hours . But what else you expect from an averaged head guy  , pulling his hairs off solving typical computational problems whole night and then somehow managing to escape 'F' by a whisker. This event is   usually followed by praising words such as idiot , useless , w t f have you been doing whole semester etc. from parents which we indian students are used to ( not everyone is as lucky as shahrukh of DDLJ) . 


So lets return back to "What inspired me for dis shit writing ? ".  Its now 2 a.m and in the last 8 hrs , i some how managed to get two 'D' in my DCS ( Discrete Computational Structures) and L.D ( Logic Design ) , got the news that my father is visiting my place this week and most important , got rejected consecutively twice within a period of 3 hrs . So you can't expect me to be  celebrating all this  " Convivial " happenings . 

I proposed  kanishka , got the call from Pia yelling that she don't  want to see me again. Kanishka refused to talk to me anymore stating me a cheap , morally downtrodden , shameless person and many more.   Hold....hold....  i know everything sounds confusing so let me take you a few months back . I   somehow  'accidently'   got into relationship with Pia a month ago.  At first it was no more than fun for me.  But then i realized , i was turning nauseous and tingly all over . I was either in love or i had smallpox . 

Fortunately i don't had to see doctor , as my friends ( holding masters in the subject ) , confirmed that this is  'LOVE' not smallpox . We were having good time together in spite of the fact she was aware of my smoking and drinking habits . 


girls love boys hoping they will change.
boys love girls hoping they will not.


So each is inevitably disappointed.


This went correct in my case also . Meanwhile i met kanishka , pursuing the same course but in the   other batch . Conversation began discussing some project details and  just in a few meetings got personal . I enjoyed her company but she treated me no more than a good friend of her .  u can't buy love on e-bay.  " Love has no guarantees ; if that's what you are looking for , go live with a car battery  " . this is how i convinced myself that i was not doing anything wrong to Pia .


If any beggar gets a 5 rupee note , in spite of thanking the foolish fellow he proudly considers himself to be smarter than rest in the business . I was no different . So in trying to  act smarter , i ended up doing something suicidally stupid . Can't mention all due to space and time constraints .  


Hey . shit yaar .... its quater to 8 and i have jimmy's class from 8. Already  8 bunks in his lectures so can't cut any more. To be honest , every thing written above was just a crap. i was sleep deprived and wanted company. thats why this f**** idea got into my head to bore you with my writing skills . thanx for your patience to come to last of it . hope to catch you buddies in my next blog !!!!



( the end )    

7 comments:

  1. good , good........... me waiting for ur next post....

    keep writing !!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud ...beautifully expressed.keep posting newones..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good start..

    way 2 go!!!!!!!!

    keep writin... we r wid u....

    ReplyDelete
  4. u truly stike the e-chord...
    simply brilliat at some places.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice thought....., i'm waiting for another crap

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow......this is awesome stuff......keep it up sir........!!!!

    ReplyDelete